Certifications & Awards
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
CMSE® Certified Machinery Safety Experts
Michigan 50 Companies to Watch
To be considered for selection as one of the Michigan 50 Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2022.
- Be a privately held, commercial enterprise that has not received the award in the past (not a nonprofit, not publicly traded, not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be past the startup stage and facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6-99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees (including the owner).
- Have between $750,000 and $50M in annual revenue or working capital from either investments or grants.
- Be headquartered in Michigan.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on:
- Employee or sales growth.
- Sustainable competitive advantage.
- Other notable successes.
Market Van Buren Community Champion of the Year 2022
Fanuc 2020 Excellence in Intelligent Robotics Award
Fanuc 2020 Outstanding Sales Growth